Many people moving home use our purpose built household storage facility in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk. Our household storage service is ideal whether storing cherished items, keeping them extra safe during the move, having somewhere to store your furniture whilst settling in, or last minute storage whilst temporarily moving into rented accommodation. If you are selling your house don’t lose the buyer if your planned move date does not coincide with theirs. We can help, by providing a first rate service.
Your items will be wrapped as necessary and placed within containers with an inventory for each container, or on pallets and securely stored in our clean temperature controlled purpose built storage facility in Suffolk.
Cost effective storage solutions from the experts!
- Short or long-term
- Easy access from the A14
- Safe and secure with steel perimeter fencing, 24 hour internal and external CCTV, and intruder alarm system, metal shutters, fire and smoke detectors and steel fire doors
- The perfect environment, clean, fully managed, temperature and moisture controlled
- From household items and archiving to commercial storage and distribution contracts
- One-to-one service you can trust; our team are experienced professionals and can take care of everything for you from helping with collection to unloading and managing all aspects of your storage requirements
- A highly confidentinal service with flexible payment terms
You can contact us, with any queries, in the following ways. We will respond to calls and emails as soon as we can during opening times.
Telephone: 01284 754 294
Glasswells Removals & Storage
Bury St. Edmunds
Monday to Friday 8.00am - 5.30pm
Out of Hours Available on Request
Please contact us if you can't find what you're looking for.